Explore play and what one needs in order to play.
How to make play acessible?
Managing a Time Line
Responsible use of Technology
1. Letter corespondance with our parent council.
2. Identification of problems with our current school yard.
3. Interviews with stakeholders to research.
4. Creation of a school wide survey to research student voice.
5. Creation of a school wide suggestion box and student announcements to encourage useage
6. Coallation of survey and suggestion box data and analysis
7. Persuasive writing task to suggest a park for a fhild trip (a place that will teach us about the nature of play)
8. A field trip with the purpose of experiencing and observing the physical elements of the park and the impact on the nature of play.
THEORY TO PRACTICE:
Encouraging students to lead the use of technology.
To provide the class with rich resources and give freedom to direct the momentum of the work.
Plan a project with a local and global link.
Think of a concept related to social justice and taking action.