Diwali is a religious festival of India celebrated to mark the victory of good over evil.
This project aims at sharing Diwali celebrations across the globe.
The students of Grade 3 to 5 of Vidya Niketan Birla Public School, Pilani (India) have prepared a presentation to demonstrate the different aspects about Diwali celebrations like:-
- Story and importance of Diwali
- Worshipping goddess Laxmi on Diwali
- Rangoli,diyas and firework on Diwali
- Sweets and traditional dishes made on Diwali
- House decoration on Diwali etc
If you find yourself interested and want to participate just follow a few easy steps with your class:-
- Send a confirmation mail of participation to (email@example.com)
Include the following details in the mail:-
- Name of the school
- Location or place where you are situated
- Name of the participating teacher
- Grade of the participating students
- School website
- Your contact like Skype address or Twitter handle
2.You shall be contacted back to fix a suitable day and time to conduct live
Skype for 40 minutes where our students will show their presentation.
3.Your students will be the participating audience for the presentation.
4.At the end of each presentation questions or feedback can be shared
amongst the students.
5.After the Skype session the teacher and students can share their
responses on Flipgrid using the following code:- 78czy6e
Or Link :- https://flipgrid.com/78czy6e
There is no deadline for this project as the students would love to share about Diwali throughout the session 2017-18.
Please feel free for any assistance from my side. Just mail me!